Terms & Conditions
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer:
1. None of the products sold by Intra-Laboratories Ltd are intended for human or animal consumption unless otherwise clearly stated, and are not for use in the preparation of medicine or food without prior approval.
2. Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
3. Due to the nature of our products we work with authorities including the Police, the Home Office and HM Customs and Excise to restrict chemicals wherever necessary. If we have any suspicion that a customer, be they commercial or private, may be using our products for illicit purposes we will report all instances to the relevant authority.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to request and/or download MSDS on any products purchased online.
5. All information contained within our literature both online and offline (this includes, but is not limited to prices, product specifications, stock levels and delivery estimations) are subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion, any substantial changes, such as price increase or change in product specifications, will be notified before dispatch.
6. Any advice or recommendation given by the seller, its employees or its agents relating to the use of the goods is supplied in good faith, but it is for the buyer to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the goods for his own particular purpose.
7. The goods are sold under the condition that liability for any personal injury or damage whatsoever to any property, real or personal, arising from the handling or use will in all cases remain with the handler or user.
8. Purchases are made on condition that all substances will be handled in a safe manner by competent persons.
9. The use of any goods sold are solely the responsibility of the purchaser, especially the use of our technical / industrial grade chemicals.
10. Intralabs holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
11. Chemicals that are classified as Reprotoxic Cat 1A or 1B and appear in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation No 1272/2008 (including Regulation No 790/2009, as amended), (current products that fall into the category are: Borax and Boric Acid) shall be sold for Professional / Business use only.
12. The material displayed on this listing is owned & licensed by www.intralabs.co.uk. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look & graphics. Any reproduction iis prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
13. Neither we or any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this listing for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. All our products are labeled in accordance with the new European regulations for Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP). Details can be found at 'http://www.hse.gov.uk/ghs/eureg.htm'
If your order has not been dispatched, you may cancel your order at any time. However, since orders are despatched fairly promptly, we encourage you to call or Email as soon as you can.
If your order has already been dispatched, you may still cancel your order, within 30 working days from the day you receive it. From the day you notify us of your cancellation, we will allow 7 working days for the items to be returned to us.
If you have any questions before or after you have placed an order, please contact us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or on telephone number 01752 724109 (lines is open between 9am and 5pm Mon - Fri).
Physical Address: Intra-Laboratories Ltd, Unit 5, Devonshire Meadows, Broadley Park Road, Plymouth, PL6 7EZ